OFA level 2
Occupational first aid level 2 (OFA level 2) is a one full week course hat is one of the most comprehensive first aid courses available. It covers a wide range of first aid topics and includes CPR for all ages. Candidates will also learn the use of automated external defibrillators. To register for a course in your area select the locations tab on the main menu or select from the locations posted on the side menu bar.
How to Register:
To register for a OFA level 2 course select the location of your choosing from the side menu bar or from the main menu. Your selection will direct you to a location page where you can select the date and time that works for you to complete your registration. We offer quick and easy on-line registration.
The length of a OFA level 2 course is 36 hours. It is typically completed within one week.
Course cost is 575 dollars. Course fee includes certification fee’s, manual and all applicable taxes. Our courses are the offered at the lowest prices in your region.
Minimum 16 years of age.
- The Role of an OFA level 2 attendant
- First Aid Preparedness
- Priority Action Approach
- Scene Assessment
- Primary Survey
- Airway Assessment with Spinal control.
- C-Spine anatomy and care
- Breathing Assessments
- Circulatory Assessments
- The Secondary Survey
- Checking for Vitals
- History Taking
- Head-to-Toe Exams.
- Oxygen Therapy and Equipment.
- Soft Tissue and Skin Anatomy and Function
- Soft Tissue Injuries and Management
- Eye Anatomy Function and Injuries
- Burn Management
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Documentation of Injuries
- Respiratory System: Anatomy, Function and Management (Basic)
- Airway Obstructions and Management of Airway Obstructions(Choking)
- Substance Abuse
- Respiratory Emergencies
- Anatomy, Function and Management of Circulatory System.
- Other Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies